Ir al contenido principal
English kpop songs.

Welcome to my blog beautiful person, is a placer to having you here <3
So to start with the content, this are ones of my  top 3 of favorites english kpop songs, they are very catchy and is perfect for a party, I´m sure that it will like you, so le´t begin!!

Firstly opening with Monsta X, my favorite group in whole world, recently they had a collab with Steve Aoki, the song is named "Play it cool" was included in their album "we are here" and they made a english version. The song have a own music video with Monsta and Steve Aoki.

MONSTA X



Steve Aoki ft. Monsta X
"Play it cool"



"There’s no need to go to Incheon We can fly off here
 Yeah yeah yeah yeah 
There’s no need to use your annual leave there’s nothing to bring with you 
Right here countdown, countdown, countdown... "



SF9 


Then we have SF9 with their song "Enough" from their recent album "Narcissus". Is a very catchy song with some sexy vibe, the song have a english version too and a music video.


SF9
"Enough"



"You don’t need any makeup
 You’re pretty even the lights are off 
You’re outstanding even when you walk 
Stick to my side and hold me tight Hold me... "


NCT127


Lastly we have NCT127 with their song "Regular" from their album "Regular- Irregular" it´s a bop and the music video is an insane, just take a look!

NCT127
"Regular"


"I like shining, you be lying
 I be grinding, you waste time 
Know you wanna roll with me 
Cause you know I put it down When I show up... "

This is  all, hope you like each song, see you in the other blog!! love u all <3


Comentarios

  1. Good song, I will definitely put them in when I have a party <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. An interesting blog friend, I will listen them ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. good blog, i don´t like the kpop but I do not hate them either, they are good and talented.
    I respect the tastes of others

    ResponderBorrar

  4. some songs are good but I feel that there are too many kpop bands and almost all voices are the same, how to differentiate them?
    but from the perspective of appearance those guys get to be very handsome and really love how those guys dance

    ResponderBorrar
  5. good music the kpop however I am not a big fan

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have seen that they are really famous, though its not my genre :p

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario