Ir al contenido principal

What I like to do?

¡My interests!


Hi! This time I´m going to write about some things about me like what I like to do in my free time. I´m not a person who likes to do many things, i´m not interesting xD I´m that kind of persons that likes to be in home doing the same things, I think that I need a change maybe, but my depressing soul don´t let me... Well, let´s start uwu



1- First, I like to watch anime, yes i´m a otaca, someday I´m going to bath don´t worry! ;) I don´t have a speceally genre that i like to watch, I watch everything uwu 



2- I like drawing, I´m not good but I like so much draw, I would love show you my draws but I don´t have any unu 



3- I love dancing, I´m super bad dancing but I like, I do not do it often :( I´m too lazy.



                                             
This is me shooting me because i´m a lazy good for nothing :D


4- I like read fanfics, manga and manhwa, my favorite genre is bl uwu



5- I love watch korean dramas and movies,! <3



6- I like writing, I suck but I like to do it uwu 


And that´s all, I´m a weebo :D bye, take care love u beautiful person uwu <3

STAN MONSTA X 


STREAM ALLIGATOR!!!










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English kpop songs. Welcome to my blog beautiful person, is a placer to having you here <3 So to start with the content, this are ones of my  top 3 of favorites english kpop songs, they are very catchy and is perfect for a party, I´m sure that it will like you, so le´t begin!! Firstly opening with Monsta X, my favorite group in whole world, recently they had a collab with Steve Aoki, the song is named "Play it cool" was included in their album "we are here" and they made a english version. The song have a own music video with Monsta and Steve Aoki. MONSTA X Steve Aoki ft. Monsta X "Play it cool" "There’s no need to go to Incheon We can fly off here  Yeah yeah yeah yeah  There’s no need to use your annual leave there’s nothing to bring with you  Right here countdown, countdown, countdown... " SF9  Then we have SF9 with their song "Enough" from their recent album "Narcissus".