Ir al contenido principal

My perfect day! ^^




My perfect day firstly consist in sleep a lot so I wake up at 12:00 p.m, take a shower  and  then I want to have a delicious lunch something like a hamburguer with french fries and an apple pie with soda.

Resultado de imagen para hamburger with apple pie

Secondly I want to go out with my boyfriend wonho and have so much fun! I love him so much :(((( <333333

Look how cute he is :(( 馃挀馃挀馃挐馃挒馃挓馃挄馃挅馃挆馃挊馃挋馃挌
he´s the most pretties UWU


After that I want to come home and search videos in my computer,  videos of my favorite artist and watch anime, then dinner a yummy piece of pizza. 




Lastly I going to bed and dream about my boyfriend uwu 
Im a simple and bored person :( don´t expect that much, Im not interesting 馃槾✊
         
  STAN MONSTA X AND EXO

 STREAM ALLIGATOR AND LOVE SHOT 




bye <3

Comentarios

Entradas m谩s populares de este blog

English kpop songs. Welcome to my blog beautiful person, is a placer to having you here <3 So to start with the content, this are ones of my  top 3 of favorites english kpop songs, they are very catchy and is perfect for a party, I´m sure that it will like you, so le´t begin!! Firstly opening with Monsta X, my favorite group in whole world, recently they had a collab with Steve Aoki, the song is named "Play it cool" was included in their album "we are here" and they made a english version. The song have a own music video with Monsta and Steve Aoki. MONSTA X Steve Aoki ft. Monsta X "Play it cool" "There’s no need to go to Incheon We can fly off here  Yeah yeah yeah yeah  There’s no need to use your annual leave there’s nothing to bring with you  Right here countdown, countdown, countdown... " SF9  Then we have SF9 with their song "Enough" from their recent album "Narcissus".